Our job is to find and recommend the best deal available to suit, not only your current financial needs, but also taking into account any lifestyle changes that could affect your circumstances in the future. We are committed to offering the highest possible standards of service and are pleased to support the Financial Conduct Authority initiative ‘Treating Customers Fairly’. Our commitment to you is to:
- Provide you with clear information about the products and service we offer, including fees and charges
- Ascertain your individual needs, preferences and circumstances before recommending a mortgage
- Only recommend a mortgage that we consider suitable for you and that you can afford – and always the most suitable from the available options
- Not recommend a mortgage if we can’t find one we consider suitable
- Encourage you to ask if there’s something you don’t understand
- Give you access to a formal complaints procedure should you become unhappy with our service
Everything we do will be confirmed to you in writing for you to consider before making any decisions and, of course, we will be available to answer any questions or queries you may have at any time. We will also do our best to ensure that everything goes as quickly and as smoothly as possible.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.